Welcome to Sing Yoga:
4 week sacred song immersion guided by Vocal Master & Mantra Songstress, AYA.
Learn the effortless art of singing as a daily meditation practice for beauty, wellness, & wisdom.
“Mantra is a code of projection to decode the mystery of divinity. And when your mantra is perfect, connection is perfect, you get what it is.”
- Yogi Bhajan
We will explore:
- Finding your true voice
- Sacred mantra and meaning
- Music as daily meditation practice
- Singing as vibrational medicine
- Aya's vocal warm up techniques
- Singing in harmony
- Vocal freedom and expression
- Intention + Vibration = Transformation
Who This Is For:
- Dedicated yoga teachers and practitioners who feel the call to go deeper, integrating the ancient philosophies of devotional chanting into daily ritual
- Those looking to feel more confident with voice
- Those who would like to lead kirtans or have more tools and songs to teach
- Public speakers, coaches, and all those who would like to experience a stronger voice and intonation
- Those who wish to harmonize with friends and family and experience devotional, harmonious relationships
- Weekly step-by-step guided study and practice
- Real experience singing with Aya like she's in the room with you
- Written mantra transliterations to English
- Access to ongoing course updates
- Questions for self-study and contemplation
- Tips to pamper your voice in luxury
- Bonus offering: Exclusive acapella mantra music from Aya
- Bonus offering 2: Background music for you to sing along with in your classes and gatherings with friends
- Bonus offering 3: Access to AYA Music: Exclusive library of music for yoga and meditation
No prior trainings or certifications are required. If you have a desire to dive deeper into the power of vibration, we would love to know you.
The Power of Singing:
The meditative practice of calling to the divine through singing creates a bridge between the individual and the eternal, opening the heart and welcoming the spirit. By chanting these prayers we unite our voices and join in a stream of consciousness and devotion that has been flowing for centuries.
Singing is a powerful unifying force and simple reminder that we are not as separate as we think we are. When we offer the vibration that starts in our center into the hum of our community, we directly give and receive the divine essence.
When we sing together we heal together.
Aya Trenier, globally known as AYA, is an internationally acclaimed Singer and Sacred Songstress. Her background spans over two decades of music industry experience in UK/ USA as a R&B, Soul, & Chill Out Deep House recording artist. AYA discovered her love for singing at the age of four years old, and recorded her first single at age twelve. Raised by a Chinese Singaporean mother & Taoist Master of the eastern healing arts. AYA incorporates this healing lineage into her sacred meditation music.
AYA has collaborated in the music industry with Grammy winning artists including SADE, Lenny Kravitz, Marc Ronson, Maxwell, & DJ Miguel Migs and performed in the yoga/meditation field with Deepak Chopra, Elena Brower, Alan Finger, Yoga Journal, and Wanderlust Festivals.
AYA leads transformative and heart opening Music Meditation Concerts with Tyler Sussman as Aya and Tyler, and creates corporate wellness programs/retreats for brands including Bloomingdales, POM Wonderful, HAVAS Worldwide, ABC Carpet & Home, and Brooklyn Museum, allowing her to bring healing music and custom meditation practices to the mainstream audiences.
After completely losing her voice and undergoing vocal surgery in 2012, AYA embarked on an 8-week silent retreat to recover, unsure if she would ever be able to sing again.
Through a step by step process of daily speech therapy and vocal rehabilitation, she slowly regained her speaking and singing voice, and began to share these vocal secrets through direct mentorship with students around the world.
AYA created Sing Yoga to help beginner singing students to empower others to discover the inner beauty of singing as a daily healing practice.
“If you can walk you can dance, if you can talk you can sing.”
- African Proverb